Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy News

I feel like all the things I post to the blog are negative (we have had a run of bad luck) So I am happy to report that we are expecting a baby (the due date is either the end of December or the first of January) We are very excited for the new baby. We are about 12 months along and things are going well. How am I feeling? I just be honest I feel sick, but I am hoping that I am just about to get feeling better usually 3 months is the turning point for me.

Noah and Grace are very excited. Noah wants to ask the baby questions and Grace gets very upset if we don't pray for the new baby when every we say prayers.

A cute story about Noah and the baby, we were at the library yesterday and there was an advertisement for the 4th of July fireworks he says to me "Look Mom, they are having fireworks for the baby's birthday" Well they are having fireworks but it is just a little early for the baby's birthday.

No comments: