As you know I have been posting healthy recipes that my family is trying this year. I know that this one sounds not very healthy. But for a dessert (Yes you read that right Jell-O does NOT count as a fruit serving even though we call it salad it is not!) it is pretty healthy especially if you use the sugar free Jell-O and the low calorie cool whip.
I do have to say that I don’t usually like Jell-O. I particularly don’t like Jell-O salad with stuff in it. But this is really good. It is kind of tangy and I think that is why I like it. Give it a try.
1 box lemon COOK pudding and ingredients to make
1 box any flavor jell-O (we really like green)
1 package cool whip
- Make pudding according to package directions. Leave out the sugar.
- Dissolve Jell-o in boiling water (if you want a thicker salad leave out ½ cup water)
- Wisk together and let set up.
- Top with cool whip.
- If you want to be an overachiever add some lemon pudding to the cool whip before topping.
No comments:
Post a Comment